Do you do refunds?
Of course, 14 days if you change your mind. The item still has a tag on. Return the item back and we'll process a full refund. Please note, we will not process a return for a item that be worn.
Is the jewellery real?
No, Its fashion jewellery also known as costume jewellery.
To keep your item looking fresh please follow the below tips.
1. Keep your jewellery away from
- dishwashing soap
- silver cleaner
- other harsh chemicals
2. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off
3. Store your jewellery properly
1. KEEP YOUR JEWELLERY TARNISH FREE BY KEEPING YOUR JEWELLERY DRY
- Don't Wash Dishes or do Laundry With Your Jewellery on. Many cleaning products that come in contact with your beautiful jewellery that can take off the finish. Why? Because of the harsh chemicals.
- Don't Wear Jewellery In Pool or at the Spa. Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewellery causing your awesome bangle or necklace to change colour.
- Don't Use Jewellery Cleaner. Cleaner made for silver, gold, or platinum is way too harsh for fashion jewellery which is usually plated with these precious metals.
- Don't Put on Lotion or Perfume with your Jewellery on. For the same reasons listed above, and perfumes that are not 100% natural can react unfavourably with your jewellery.
2. LAST ON, FIRST OFF
- Put Your Jewellery on After You Put Your Clothes on and Before Your Take Your Clothes Off. Doing this will ensure that your clothing doesn't get caught on your sweater or t-shirt during the clothing removal process. An accidental pull of your necklace while taking off your shirt can cause a chain or string to break!
- Remove Your Jewellery During Activities. When performing mundane and fun tasks, such as laundry, cooking, or gardening, remove your jewellery to prevent physical damage or exposure to cleaning chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put Jewellery On After Applying Hairspray and Make-up. This goes back to keeping your jewellery dry. Perfumes, hairspray, lotion and make-up usually contains harsh chemicals that can damage your beautiful jewellery. By waiting until you are all done your beauty routine you can avoid potential damage.
3. STORE YOUR FASHION JEWELLERY PROPERLY TO KEEP IT LOOKING GREAT FOR YEARS!
- Keep Your Jewellery Secure. Store your jewellery in a jewellery box or other secure container that will prevent your baubles from moving around. You can also store your jewellery in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
Use Anti-tarnish Paper. When storing your fashion jewellery try wrapping each piece in anti-tarnish paper. If you don't have anti-tarnish paper use an eyeglass cloth instead!
Avoid Air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish. We recommend using a ziplock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidization.
We hope these tips help you to keep your jewellery looking great from now until forever.